YOJ 1.23% 8.0¢ yojee limited

25% Cost Savings can equal a 300% increase in Profit GO YOJ

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

There are many areas to focus on from the recent announcements from YOJ but wanted to highlight a couple insights that I just don't think have had any focus from the Annual Report in brief.

1. First page 25% cost savings experienced from their 5 Global Leaders . Creating a cost saving of 25% is MASSIVE and more powerful than some may understand. Basic example if a company generates 100 million in income and has costs of 90 million they would make 10 million profit. If they can save 25% in cost savings on their 90 million they would save $22.5 million now add that to the existing 10 million profit they have just increased their profit by 300%. What does that do for the value of YOJ customers business obtaining the efficiency gains reported and 25% cost savings This is extreme example but the point it its MASSIVE, even if a business just increased its profit by 50% its MASSIVE. This is why I believe we are going to see more and more customers signing on as soon as they can like today's announcement another Top 20 World leading company.

It will take time for brokers and investors to understand how big this is but its occurring now with us signing up the biggest companies in the world.

Just remember from the annual report the companies noted in it generate 50 Billion, these companies would not sign up YOJ if YOJ was not going to be able to deliver the goods and that number was before today's announcement of another Top 20 world leading customer. (Forget the past for those hanging on to it or its going to cost you money)

if you invest $100 and lose 50% you are left with $50, if you then make 50% then you only get back to $75. (A loss is far worse than a gain is good.)

25% cost savings is MASSIVE for YOJ customers , gains and losses can make such a big difference .

YOJ have signed up some of the biggest companies in the world I am confident because of the simple maths and evidence of our customers and further evidenced with the new customer announced today YOJ is going to have a very bright future.

Determine your own value for the stock but in my opinion YOJ still been priced as speculative and the facts of what it has clearly disclosed and what it can do in regards to cost savings with current signed up world leading customers plus many more customers to come the YOJ value is not yet understood and the price still cheap.

GO YOJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.