APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

+$25 tomorrow?, page-34

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3576
    the size of growth is amazing on APT. The share price movement is nothing in comparison. Look at Beyond Meat (BYND). This is the age of cheap money and any stock marketing exponential growth is worth many multiples of their revenue and equally many multiples of their EBIT.

In APT's case they are targeting 20b in revenue 2022 . Lets say 10x value on revenue makes it a 200 billion . Am i being ridiculous? Look at Nearmap, 40m revenue trading over 1b with no profit; albeit that is reoccurring (although consumer behavior is also reoccurring as per the returning customers numbers)

In APT's case they are targeting 2% margin making for 400m EBIT. Lets say PE of 50 makes this a 20 billion dollar company. Again am i being ridiculous? Look at netflix with a P/E of 125.

Yes there are different companies but the old way of valuing companies is sadly on hold whilst this new way of over exaggerated valuations takes over . As long as interest rates stay low the new way will continue on..

Even at 26 its cheap...

Only negative for me right now is the inclusion of Tiger Capital and the other hedge funds = All spells manipulation is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.