AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

Well RNI has actually much less time than the calendar...

1. 4,929 Posts.
    Well RNI has actually much less time than the calendar indicates, as admin needs to be sorted prior to 7th April and there is also Easter holidays beginning at the time T debt is due.

Now all SH's preference is for RNI to go it alone. Whilst my view is that if RNI were to succeed in PF the deal would have already been settled, I am still HOPING that RNI ill succeed. Stupidly though. If I didn't own stock for such a long time, my view would be somewhat different.

On the other hand, 2015 looks like the year for massive consolidation in the gold space. Both MLX and NST are making no secret about their desire to acquire by aggressively targeting financially distressed viable projects and prepared it seems to outdo each other. eg NST gazumping of MLX with TAM. I noticed though that TAM's SP spiked from circa 17c to .30c on announcing MLX deal and retreated to .26c after MLX announced it will contest legality of NST deal. Nonetheless, JV still looks like a very good option for RNI, perhaps not the BOD, but for SH's.

So whats really stopping RNI doing a deal, surely the Project funding option is lifeless, otherwise a deal would have been done. On the other hand, its time to get a JV deal done. What's really holding this outcome up? On Friday we hot .06, time for an update from BOD in the interest of SH's, outlining which option is the likely outcome, a JV or PF. This news is not a reasonable expectation, If we do not have news this week one can only presume T will acquire the asset or we have another CR, but surely PCF would be pushing the boundaries with their SI's after the last two CR's did not lead to any outcome AND a decline in SP.

I think we may now even start to consider that a T/O may be on the table which is still a better option than T getting their hands on our assets.

All IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.