AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

25 Working Days will determine RNI future, page-2

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    squire - lamentable is the word that springs to my mind.

shareholders have not had the benefit of any recent updates as the SP slips ominously.

being told about "advanced" and "multiple" etc etc but with no evidence of any progress of HoA (and I am wary of those beasts with MLX current situation) or anything indicating progress it would be easy to form the impression that we are being fobbed off - fer cryin' out aloud - about 5 months ago we were told of contact from 78 companies and now 5 months later apparently not one of them has signed on with an offer, or if they have, its not one that we mugs need to know about.

after reading the corporate governance principles and Charter docs of OUR BoD I reckon Principle 6 - "...The Board aims to ensure that shareholders are informed of all information necessary to assess the performance of the Company. .." might be one where the BoD and us mugs have a different view of the world - if we have all the info we need "...to assess the performance of the Company..." then presumably there is nothing as at last Fri we need to know and the performance of the SP is self explanatory - thanks BoD

infinite capacity to disappoint

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.605K 203.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 176380 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 140000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.