AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

25 Working Days will determine RNI future, page-3

1. 4,929 Posts.
    Rabs, I'd far prefer for Rni to be in TAM position than the one we are in right now. At least they have a hoa, in fact 2 hoa's with a partner yet to be determined. By the way I am neutral in the current happenings there with the Nst bid. I don't believe it's a easy as many predict to simply terminate a hoa unless the reasons are expressly stated in hoa. Ie unless we receive a higher offer before sh's meeting. In any case there is some relevance to RNI which may have caused the debacle which now exists with MLX. I need to check but the large Chinese investor in both MLX and TAM might have annoyed Allied which is TAM's largest sh. The relevance you may ask is I seem to recollect that large Chinese investor has a reasonable size in RNI. I am now wondering if MLX do have an interest in rni then given the debacle they're in with Nst via TAM with a jv, it may simply be a case that MLX may not make the same mistake again and just buy us outright given the current Mcap. Of course they'd pay a premium you would think but you also have T on the sidelines simply ready to flog gg off. One thing for sure T won't have any issue selling it in this hot gold environment. Are T on side or not? My sense has always been they probably felt before now there was no real interest and simply needed fo extend loan to rni until time is right. They r now in prime position to rid themselves of the risk that rni poses. Surely T must be extremely happy that PCF have taken them to the point of the best time in mining for a while to dispose a mine. All IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 194205 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 298625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.