AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

25 Working Days will determine RNI future, page-77

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    shady - reminds me of that old Pickering cartoon with the unions saying "we will bring the country to its knees" and the PM saying "that would be great, cause its flat on its back at the moment"

yep tell Smokin' Joe that we RNI holders would be delighted to pay a heap of capital gains tax whereas at the moment we just have large paper capital losses, maybe an RNI led recovery for Oz???

you and I seem to share the problem of being stuck in blue blood, rusted on electorates is that it doesn't make a bean of difference what we say or do, gees I hanker for the good ol' days when we had John Curtin as the Member for Fremantle, his place wasnt far away from mine and although he was an awful heavy drinker in his early days he know what representation meant.

Now we have the Foreign Minister as our local MHR and she seems more interested in getting a Nobel Peace Prize than helping poor old Rabs and RNI do something/anything.

better still save the gripes for RNI AGM, I am onto the second page of my exercise book with questions "without notice" - we are now almost halfway into those "12 months of creating substantial value" mentioned by our esteemed former leader and apparently not repudiated by our new leader.

SP at 6.2c...sheesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.229K 175.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79096 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.