NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

What surprises me is that still it remains under the radar - ...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    What surprises me is that still it remains under the radar -  their media commentary, per excerpt below (my emphasis) as opposed to their more sanguine ASX announcements, needs to be better disseminated.
    Leigh Creek Energy operations breakthrough unlocks huge reserve
    Leigh Creek Energy (LCK) has achieved the monumental feat of extracting commercial quantities of synthetic gas (Syngas) at its former Leigh Creek coal mine site for the first time. In what is aboon for the South Australia, the milestone achievement provides the company with the data and evidence it needs to have a portion of its ‘resource’ status coal deposit just north of Leigh Creek in state’s far north, upgraded to a gas ‘reserve’. The upgraded status will enable the company to access SA’s largest gas resource for commercial development outside the Cooper Basin. The production success also makes LCK the first company to successfully operate in-situ gasification technology in SA.  LCK Managing Director Phil Staveley said the company’s milestones mark the completion successful Pre-Commercial Demonstration facility (PCD) operations at Leigh Creek....“These are significant milestones that unlock a large energy resource and captures key data that proves and validates this disruptive technology will be successful in a commercial application. “This data will enable the Company to quickly move toward upgrading a portion of its current resource to bankable reserves, a key step that is required for the Company to progress to commercial operations.”

SA Government and Opposition Turbo Tom should be shouting bipartisan support for accelerating progress for the benefit of this State and gas poor Eastern States.

Re rating must be imminent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.