PLS 5.44% $2.70 pilbara minerals limited

25, page-317

1. 2,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 670
    cars will be around for a long time, however as a car lover , look to Australia no one makes cars here anymore, the reason being its uneconomic, labour rates logistics , parts, competition all contribute to make manufacturing uneconomic in Australia, theres a few other issues once upon a time spare parts were readily available today however parts supply is 8 years in Australia on new cars the enormous number of parts require huge inventory and transport costs while parts can be very cheap, labour to install them in Australia is not electric cars make total economic sense or hydrids, in saying that I own a petrol ute and a diesel, the ute for eg, is cheap to fix the diesel costs a fortune both cars are 16 & 14 years old, my wife drives a small auto hatch and our next car will be a hybrid used I dont buy new, fossil fuel is far to expensive and we need to take stock of earths ever growing population and most importantly the ever growing number of consumers so we need to reduce pollution and reliance on fossil fuel for the sake of whole economies, Li is an emerging player not an established industry however that will change over the next 3 to 5 years, its no longer unusal to see a Tesla in Australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.70
Change
-0.155(5.44%)
Mkt cap ! $8.189B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.80 $2.66 $129.9M 47.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 522823 $2.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.70 313529 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.