CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

If your property manager came and burnt down your investment...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

If your property manager came and burnt down your investment property and then said to you, gee I'm sorry about burning down your investment property but these things just happen some times. How about I give you 5% of the original value of your investment property.

I will then own 95% and will be in ultimate control to then do whatever I like with it. And In the future I will continue to treat you with the same level of contempt with which I have done in the past.

I will then build a brand new apartment complex there and make obscene amounts of money which of course I will keep for myself. Because off course I now own 95% and by the time the new apartment complex is built I will probably own 100% after ridding myself of you pesky shareholders.

Would you say yes OK, gee that sounds like fair offer. I know it?s only your first offer but I?m sure you are doing the right thing by me so I will accept it.

Or would you say. "NO" bugger off you arsehole. You just burnt down my investment property which I bought, and paid you to manage. And now if you only give me 5% of its original value it?s not even worth my time to cash the check.

Go away and come back when you have a fair and equitable offer that allows for my investment in that property, compensates me for my losses which you have orchestrated and allows for the massive wealth creation opportunity that you have just opportunistically created for yourself.

So my Answer to your First miserable, worthless offer is ?NO?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.