CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

The 250m issue (taken along with Milestone 3) are the massive...

1. 14,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    The 250m issue (taken along with Milestone 3) are the massive smoke signals that things have progressed in the background.

I believe that much of the 250m will be going to a JV partner and/or to a company providing funding for the project eg Stonepeak ("introduced by Company's advisors" ie EAS). But CKK doesn't want us to know. I think this is because if they spelled it out to us, the share price would run and decrease the chances of cheap share issue resolutions being passed.

From 4 weeks ago - only ONE resolution missing......or is it missing? :

25-04-2015 8-52-13 AM.png

Keeping the new 'Milestone 3' in mind, does anybody really believe that CKK with it's detailed 'strategy' only 4 weeks ago and 'negotiations with several parties' (clearly they have a verbal agreements in place..IMO) , now all of a sudden are now back to seeking a licensing partner? Notice how CKK began to drop this in on very recent announcements. Yeh.....right

25-04-2015 8-54-22 AM.png

As I wrote a few days back, I still believe funding a commercial plant fits in here somewhere. Option (b) of Milestone 3 just confirmed this to me. As per LNG's funding from Stonepeak, well they do like equity stakes:

25-04-2015 8-46-17 AM.png

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.