CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

250m smoke signal, page-2

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Quality research Dr and I agree completely

Think back to a month ago when the private placement and SPP dilution was being discussed, some thought it the end of the world and stock would tank - it actually went on to reach new highs of 1.1c and some big $500-800K volume days to absorb any loose stock

It appears to me they have a substantial deal in the winds, likely introduced by EAS. This seems like the last chance to get all parties set and the price to pay for such connections and deals - I am all for it

I would rather them compensate the big players and incentivise them to achieve milestones and run the SP than not and try to go it alone just to save on some dilution

If the tech works and we get in bed with a major O&G company, then the dilution will be repaid several fold and we will all be glad it happened

Remember smallest US peer is worth AU$900M. If EAS have the connections to fast track us to their market share, then we should be happy they are onboard

IMO the stock may dip slightly, however once all parties are set and material news starts flowing then 2-3c is my ST target

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.