STO 1.51% $8.07 santos limited

In all honesty, this is what you should do. Go to your garage,...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    In all honesty, this is what you should do.

Go to your garage, get out the tent, camping chair, cooking stove and load it all into the car, then drive over to the ASX Lawns and pick a good spot with a decent view of the STO madness.

then, wait.

The likelihood you're going to buy in at the perfect floor of this sinking stock is extremely low. That said I would also argue that any additional "profits" you may make if you magically found the floor an bought in vs waiting for a real uptrend would be not worth the risk at all.

Next, (and most importantly) don't wait.

I know I just told you to wait didn't I? But here is the thing. Your money should ALWAYS be working for you, forget STO for now, buying into this at the moment is like placing a bet on a roulette wheel at the moment. Plenty of other stocks that could offer a better investment opportunity right now than this speculative play. There is so much bollox being said in the STO threads, the pumpers, longs, shorts, mom & pops are all pitching their predictions attempting to sway public opinion but honestly, no one has a frigging clue at this stage. The only thing we all know for certain is, this is a long running downward trend for STO, the bulk of STO's debt is USD and everytime the AUD falls against the green back their debt just increases, massively! And finally, there is a epic $h17 tonne of oil and LNG on the market at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.07
Change
0.120(1.51%)
Mkt cap ! $26.14B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.01 $8.09 $7.98 $69.75M 8.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 47991 $8.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.08 40259 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.