TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

25c + close , page-74

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    What a day, my head is still spinning. After the AGM I commented to Messrs Boyle and Jenks that it will be fascinating to see where we'll be by the next AGM, or even the next month or two. Didn't dream this would happen within the week, with grades unknown, and it has a long way to run yet. Maybe a correction or two if some are expecting grades of 18% and they come out at "only" 14% for example. When the results from the other end of the hill and some infill are known we will be firmly out of the speculative phase.
    Congratulations to all.
    To whoever bought at .042 last year, if you're still with us you already have your ten bagger, and there's more to come. And Samwiise and others have 10+ baggers.
    Someone on the SYR forum sold out of TON today and bought SYR. Nothing wrong with SYR but I reckon he's a mug.
    Captain Morgan I bet you and your family with your 16M are pleased today, will it be Admiral now? Splice the mainbrace.
    Louie, our friend in the other place still can't help herself can she? TON's very own bag lady.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.