KAL 7.14% 3.0¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

25c close , page-2

1. 942 Posts.
    hi rocketman
    i do agree
    lots of buying support down to 19cents!!
    and if its anyting like RAU this will hang around 25cents for close.. today or tommorrow. but its a huge ask for this company to do already 60million trades!! and its just 12pm! so much more to go . looks like whole market is very positive as well. lets wait till 2pm when asian market open as well this could raise price as you suggested for close. then tommorrow will confirm support and resistance.
    but at the moment the sellers are few and alot of people want to get in, whcih is a great sign. from sharesforum i stole this :)

they have a jorc resource of 1.2moz already.

4 tenements

The anouncement related to just one, Mt Henry which has 630,000oz indicated and inferred, the work is to improve this resource by upgrading inferred to indicated, increasing grades, and perhaps increasing quantity. So not a new find so to speak but improving quality.

So it is only the beginning of a re-rating rather than a new discovery. The resource originally was borderline economic so now any improvements go straight to the bottom line in manner of speaking.

However without even the improvements the stock was undervalued compared to many junior gold miners, last week having a merket cap of just 8million which was a joke in itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $4.755M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $4.939K 164.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 10250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.