AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

25c support breached

1. 5,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2141

The other thread seems to have come to a reasonable place to end, so maybe it's time to focus directly on the company.

25c was looking like support (albeit weak) for some time, but we've seen a dip to 24c today and the bid currently at 23c with almost nothing on the buy side now.

Still no news on the CO2 uptake. No news recently.

The trend had been a very clear, very strong downwards one for around a year. December 12 saw a severe low, after that there was a cat bounce, then it looked like just maybe AEB would spend some time in a sideways trend/channel with 25c looking like the obvious support level. This was precarious in anyone's language, and the chart has now returned to being undeniably seriously ugly.

Nervous? Still have faith? Some good news is definitely needed to change sentiment.

A positive spit you could throw would be that when things look bleak it's often the best time to buy, the current negativity is no doubt heavily strengthened by impatience and concern about the lack of news, and if there is some news of progress or some other positive thing, and/or the CO2 results are finally released, a rally is surely possible.

My long term view is still the same, but short term could be a lot of fun to watch. Probably too illiquid to trade, but still good viewing.

DYOR, I'm just chatting, not advising or claiming I have any knowledge worth acting on, don't take any of this as factual, as far as I know the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Santa are having a tea party in my garden shed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.