AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

25c support breached, page-6

1. 5,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2146
    I had a look at the chart. Still not close to breaking the trend, but the recent price spike coincided with very high volume and has been followed by a price increase on decreasing volume. One or more parties want in. I expect in a few months we'll look back at it as one of the less noteworthy breaks from the consistent drop (look at the chart over the last year or so and you see a few sucker rallies much stronger than this one with no change to the overall trend). Still, we'll only know for sure after we can look back at it. I assume it's not insider trading so my guess is optimistic speculation behind the buying.

Whether or not it breaks the trend there does seem the possibility of a short term price increase. Medium and long term my view is unchanged. If I was holding I would probably be crossing my fingers for an exit over 30c in the near future before drops below 20c.

Obviously this isn't advice and I can't put any certainty on my predictions. Obviously what I would do is not indicative of what others should do. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.