GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Yep - it will keep going up. Don't bet on any significant...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Yep - it will keep going up. Don't bet on any significant corrections in the short term. The pressure is upwards. New buyers want the stock.
    This is exactly the way to enter the All Ords. Well done to Management. A new slick and detailed prospectus, followed by 2 days of rabid buying, 2 new highs and appearing in the top 10 % gainers of the ASX. GXY needed fresh blood and now it has it. A lot more new investors and fresh cash have piled in. The numbers speak for themselves .

I sold all other stocks weeks ago for more GXY/GMM. Even with other profitable Li plays I had I felt like I was gambling more with them. GXY has the best forward plan and you can't beat being first to production.

We need to reset to the "new normal". There will be higher volumes from here in and the GXY/GMM alliance has won the important first round against the other Li contenders. Great timing all round. 2 short weeks of trading and the mine could start any day now.
    Congrats to all those who are holding for many multiples of this share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.