PLT 5.76% 65.5¢ plenti group limited

Hi fellow PLTers,Whilst we're all waiting for something to...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hi fellow PLTers,

Whilst we're all waiting for something to happen next (yawn!), I was wondering if anybody had any guesses about what those 25,000 share parcels were about.

It looks like someone's trying to keep the SP propped up, although it is already very low. Either that, or it's so low they're just waiting and absorbing the sellers at a slow pace. Of something else of course! (please enlighten me)

On Friday, just when it looked like the SP was going to be 1 or 2 cents down for the day, there were three 25,000 share trades, approximately one hour apart from each other around midday. I can't remember if these were actually on-market or not.

Today's 25,000 share trade appeared to be an inter-broker trade, in that afterwards the buy and sell depth looks identical, and they were not in 25,000 units (I use e-trade basic, so I can't easily determine which trades are which).

Whatever / whoever they are, they have nothing to do with the 'buy' column in the 'market depth'. There's some kind of strategy going on, but it isn't on the board until they're ready to transact.

Any ideas, guesses or knowledge regarding these?

Cheers.

p.s. looking forward a few of the large 'sell' parcels being eaten up. It looks like a number of rights-issue purchasers are looking for their quick 2%-3% profit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $114.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 65.0¢ $9.835K 14.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10685 65.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 3539 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.