ANZ 1.12% $27.96 anz group holdings limited

:) I was able to make that much because I am using leverage in...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

I was able to make that much because I am using leverage in the form of a marginal loan - look into it. but learn everything about it before you undertake it. as the risks are big - i use commsec for all my trading products.

I have a rule aswell where now i only trade companies in the ASX200 - and even more stricter rule is i only trade in stocks that have options offered against them aswell (71-72 companies).

I am learning about options trading in my spare time - ASX offers free courses online if your interested in learning.

Regarding crypto, I entered with my friend around September 2017, I invested in mainly alt coins - and i was tracking my growth in the morning and afternoons; I saw around 12 days straight of huge gains - like $1000 - $2000 a day... and i predicted that the chance of it collapsing was far greater than it going up any further; also alt coins kept rising but bitcoin hadn't broke the $27000 barrier at the time for weeks... so i got out and secured my profits; few days later - the whole thing collapsed...

my mate unfortunately thought the opposite of what i did and thought BTC would hit $100k - as many people did; he lost quite a bit aswell - but now he is on the road to recovering as i am teaching him about share market and investing.

you know - its these types of negative events that make us smarter; lucky you live in Australia - i heard some people overseas had it much worse than us here - read an article about a Vietnamese family all committed suicide when nicehash got hacked and $100million was stolen; they apparently borrowed money from a gangsta to start a bitcoin mine... sad news

I have quite a few games; mostly i have been playing alot of Siege 6 and RS2 - vietnam.
    how about you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.