STX 8.82% 18.5¢ strike energy limited

26 cents imminent imo, page-97

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    As a long term holder, I’ve not had much benefit from the highs that STX has reached over the last couple of years, because the price has then subsequently sunk back to where it came from.
    However when the price recently declined under 20c, on overseas news and market sentiment that had nothing to do with STX (US interest rate rise fears, Russia, etc), this seemed ridiculous. Strike has a number of excellent prospects on the go, and in particular the SE drilling comes with a near certainty that the price will rise in anticipation. Even Tooter worked this out.
    So although 50% of my super is in STX (i.e. over-weight enough to scare my financial advisor), I decided to buy some more STX, with a fixed plan to sell these extra shares at 26c.
    My thanks and commiseration to the people who sold at 20.5c two weeks ago - I sold these shares at 26c yesterday. I’m also breaking my pattern of saving the profit, and instead I’m replacing my camera with a new Canon mirrorless R5 (and RF lenses) – an awesome camera compared to my 10 year old one. Time to have some fun.
    Now waiting to see if the STX price will sink again under 20c, on news that is irrelevant to STX. I’ll buy some more if that happens.
    By the way, my thanks to the quality posters (you know who you are). Your posts are both informative and re-assuring to those of us without deep O&G technical knowledge. I’ve learned a lot from the posts and would not have my current holding without that insight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.015(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $530.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $2.155M 12.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 851855 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 131078 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.