VRX 0.00% 3.0¢ vrx silica limited

With respect, you are entitled to your opinion. "" It could be...

1. 1,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    With respect, you are entitled to your opinion. "" It could be well worth it""
    I hope you are right that it will be worth it!

The more I read the Muchea announcement (at least 8 times now) the more edgy I get. If that Prospectus comes out I suggest you all go over it with a fine tooth comb before shareholders throw any more funds at this.

Re-quotation of shares on ASX
    ASX requires the Company to re‐comply with Chapters 1 and 2 of the ASX Listing Rules. 11 The Company will issue a notice of general meeting requiring shareholder approval for the Company to acquire the shares in Wisecat and the Option, and a capital raising under a prospectus to assist the Company to re‐comply with these requirements.
    The Company’s shares are currently suspended from trading on ASX and it is anticipated that the shares will remain suspended until completion of the capital raising, re‐compliance by the Company with Chapters 1 and 2 of the ASX Listing Rules and compliance with any further conditions ASX imposes on such reinstatement.
    There is a risk that the Company will not be able to satisfy one or more of those requirements and that its shares will consequently remain suspended from quotation.

And dont get me started on the stamp duty payable on the exercise of the option and other risks.

I was satisfied with the potential of Arrowsmith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $2.44K 81.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131034 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 24173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.