1AI 0.00% 1.1¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Hoping that the strategy involves time to broadcast the positive...

1. 11,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5972
    Hoping that the strategy involves time to broadcast the positive Phase II, 3 or 4 days of strong publicity and increased demand through increased awareness,,then Gain a little media toward the AGM which contains the logistics of the Business Roll out. Broadcast that message strong and loud , give that a week to permeate the Markets and that should be our Sweet Spot, Then DSMB approval, Bang, that should be another big SP catalyst then CUSTOMER/ Patient Time....$ 10 m in income for 2018 from Paying Treatments. Possibly a couple of Multinationals start courting LCT during 2018. So on the business model of investing 5% of revenue into Marketing and Advertising LCT will go from little known on a budget of $14,500 to $500,000.
    I believe things will happen faster than many realise when the positive Phase II results are released. Plenty of fence sitters just waiting for good news. I was tested this week, colleague had his new Bentley delivered, mine is sitting here in LCT share Certificates.. Still haven't sold one share but you guys will be the first to know when i do, Toot Toot,, all aboard,,the train is leaving the Station,,,next stop , SUCCESS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $928 88.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329600 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1634833 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.