CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

2609 ounces, page-21

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Woteva, how about putting CTO's failure yet again to meet guidance and what CTO have released in the September quarterly report in the context of CTO's numerous past ASX announcements.

For example, released to the ASX nearly 2 years ago, on 19th. December, 2007:

"Citigold in 2008 plans to build on the foundations created in 2007 in the following key areas:-

Gold Production

· Escalate gold production towards a rate of 100,000 ounces per annum."

Well. How was gold production escalated in 2008? How was gold production escalated in 2008? towards a rate of 100,000 ounces per annum? Or how about this, released on the same date:

"The following program is planned:-

· Five drilling rigs will be operational by the end of quarter 1 of the 2008 calendar year. This drilling is aimed at expanding gold reserves to 1 million ounces in 2008 and 2 million ounces in 2009. Gold resources are expected to grow above the current 10 million ounces."

Any comment Woteva? How did CTO go in increasing gold reserves to 1 million ounces in 2008 and 2 million ounces this year?

By the way, I see the CTO share price is looking pretty ordinary at 13.5c. today. Never mind. CTO told us all in the September quarterly that "the market will do what the market will do."

Ah, that should calm everyone down. Why not also have a nice relaxing chamomile tea? I see it's Cup Day on Tuesday. Some horses, so they don't get distracted and see what they are meant to see straight ahead will be wearing blinkers. I wonder if any CTO investors are wearing blinkers - metaphorically speaking of course!
    trically speaking of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.