STO 2.24% $7.86 santos limited

26M Gross Short, page-34

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Its seriously verging on biblical - no-one is getting out of this until whatever it is - is done and its not just the defeat of ISIL because ISIL is even a collection of groups - Its not like invading Germany or Japan and someone's going to sign a surrender document - this is more like the crusades and that the Saudi's with their sponsoring Sunni radical groups are playing on both sides - being the Wests's friend but also sponsoring radicals that are themselves attacking the West.

Something is going to shift and none of these players are going to be able to control it - its not like they're all co-ordinated even the Western allies all want something different - Iran is holding Iraq together and the US has to do deals with Iran or else Iraq can implode again - but Iran is also in bed with Russia - could you think of a more explosive scenario then the one playing out right now over there? Those ISIL groups will splinter and fad into the background and form coalitions again in the surrounding countries and will be even harder to beat - its not like they're lining up in pitched battle.

On another note I see early trade in BRENT is rising - haven't looked at WTI - looks like the early morning panic sell off didn't pan out like was predicted...but none of us can predict whats happening with the POO or the markets - they are not playing to any rule book at the moment - up and down and side ways and diagonal - will the fed raise will it not? what really in happening in China? that's why I keep calling the bs on the spammers on Santos because if we don't know - they don't know although they could know obviously that shorters would target Santos again - but that's not a real reflection of whats really happening - yes their affecting the sp but its by their design its not the market talking that's bs...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.