BCM 7.14% 1.3¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

IE et. al. how about when someone asks you "what is the...

1. 3,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    IE et. al.

how about when someone asks you "what is the resource" you can answer honestly (zero tonnes @ zero grade) rather than posting unbecoming comments like "tree-shake" and "downramp to get cheap shares"

these infantile comments are figment of retail investors imaginations used to fuel their sycophantic belief in their story and their supposed belief in the ability to affect the outcome. Sometimes/often heroically at odds with the facts that are before them.

Comet - the a number of geos and industry types are on this board is because BBX has made extraordinary claims that would re-write the books. Unfortunately in 6 (not 5) years they havent been able to prove JORC squat and the goal posts keep moving. Ive only been following this story for 6-7 months and the mental gymnastics have been hilarious. Every "breakthrough" accompanied by a reset of deliverables.

I couldn't care less if you all get fleeced on the stockmarket, thats your business. But having worked all around the world (including a big gold mine in Brazil) so I was drawn to the supposed "science" of this and have found a giant hole.

When the words "jorc doesn't matter" appears I become especially interested. Same happened at OGX (also expat brazil story). Religious rampers on HC, expect the same outcome here.

Have a good one
    Last edited by presto72: 27/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1 68

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75932 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 197946 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.