ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

26th February Shareholder meeting 2-acquisition of gridComm, page-82

1. 514 Posts.
    @WheresMyPants thanks for the words I totally agree with you that the unknown variables are a killer, and despite all the research and digging for positive signs on the net there is a vacuum of silence and I am as nervous as hell. I am committed for better or worse, and I don't think I am up ramping as I am not going to bail if the SP raises a few pips. I put everything into two stocks and the other (ESI) is sitting on a huge loss. To take out money here at a loss to put into another stock (to risk another potential loss) only to see ODN deal go through would be devastating. I do think it's great technology, and I don't think we're being scammed. Whether ODN has the clout to close the deal I am not so sure, but have great hope. If there negotiation skills are as poor as their communication skills then we may be in trouble.

This stock has certainly been a learning experience; such a roller coaster of opinions, up and down ramping, dodgy traders, ulterior motivations, and general frustrations. I hope our patience and perseverance are rewarded!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.