VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

27.1 million cr, page-14

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Bellas...Evidence.... both have sensible and sound points.
    Evidence, whereas I agree with much of your thought pattern, I cant agree "the plan is brilliant".
    It is a plan nevertheless.... and better than none at all..... but executed at a fire sale price.

My personnel belief is the STORM trial should have started 18 months ago. Even on published data it has dragged on and is now 6 months late with no explanation - There appears to have been a lot of feet dragging – All our funds are being burnt on overheads and Director fees. I think the Calm trial is roughly on track though... and fantastic results flowing.

Bellas' suggested strategy certainly would have rewarded the loyalty of long termers far more appropriately than the way it is happening now.

Looks like lots of good news in the next 12 months – so why would you fully fund the company now AT LOW PRICES? Why not be happy with the $6m placement and $2m or so Research and Development annual refund plus the $3m in the bank. Then raise money $11m for a second Phase II trial, at much higher prices . I will be interested to see who is getting what fees when the full prospectus comes out and with whom the shares are being placed.

I am very disappointed that this technology is now going offshore – 50% or so overseas owned. How great it would have been to keep this technology Australian owned.

The current scenario has some merits.... but it could have been significantly better.

In a nutshell.... the average long term shareholder would have been better off to have discovered the existence of VLA at the present time.... NOT years ago.

So I continue to wish away my life waiting for the big payday.... I wish I wasn't a greedy little pig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.