VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

27.1 million cr, page-5

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Nice post KMSMITH.

I'm not sure how i feel about weather one big capital raise now, is better then lots of little ones as we go along, as we could have raised money at higher prices if things went well. But then, I'm pretty sure i brought into a 34c capital raise at one point, and i feel alot more confident about the company now... then i did then so that's not guaranteed. And i guess each raise costs funds and time to organise etc.

With one big raise we bare the brunt of the shareprice falls and then hopefully have a steady run from there, without the little voice in the back of everyone's minds asking what happens when the cash runs out.

Also, I think another point which is not too be completely ignored is that 27million dollars is a substantial amount of money to have at hand. This money is not going to just be used straight away and while we have it at hand it will be accruing interest. At a rate of 4% thats 1.08million for a year. So while obviously it will decrease as we spend the funds, it will also work for us while it is sitting idle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.