TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

27.5m ulcers treated in 2010, page-61

1. 63 Posts.
    Senoj,

To me the big advantage of Vitrogro is that it requires no significant departure from existing wound care practices. You either apply Vitrogro to the wound and then bandage it as required or you don't.

There's no special skill required, no equipment, no injections or pills that may affect existing medications, just the willingness of the physician to try a low cost and proven application to treat a wound that in some cases may have proven to be untreatable for months, if not years.

I think Vitrogro's ease of incorporation into wound management practice may prove just as important as its clinical effectiveness, particularly from a marketing perspective. And that's of course where the money is.

Also, once Vitrogro establishes itself as a proven means to accelerate healing, the physician then becomes more likely to consider it for other treatments such as for burns and scarless healing, each of which of course is subject to future successful human clinical trials.

How big and importantly how profitable this will all be we will find out in time. I for one am willing to go along for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.