GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

27 cents

1. 152 Posts.
    HAHA man you guys must be getting worried is your world falling apart????? Resorting back to posts which contain no substance other an abuse........... not that you ever really got away from that........

So heres the count
    Lingchip is gone.............
    Falak is the new king............
    ASIC is investigating (what happened with that rodeo??)........
    People have found out about Classic...........
    In my opinion every one knows results are being held back..............
    AND THE COMBINED SHARE PRICE WILL END UP ON 27 cents!!!.......

BUT OH the merger is good because Fairstar have .... have .... wait for it ........ possibly...........perhaps...... maybe.........gold, base metals, uranium, oil and iron ore!!!!!!!!

For starters can some one please explain to me in English and not the normal incoherent mess as to why the share price will not equal 27 cents if this merger goes ahead.........
    Its quite simple maths really, i'll take you through all the steps.....
    Here we go on Fridays valuations alone(GWR 2.11 FAS .47)
    Fairstar currently has about 150 million shares on offer and golden west 105 million shares...
    Golden West Resources market cap is $180 million and Fairstar’s is a bit under $60 mil............
    So because Fairstar said they were offering golden west a 50% premium they will need to offer $3.1 worth of shares to each Golden West Share...........
    This means the 150 million all ready existing shares from Fairstar + the 735 million they will need to give to golden west share holders to make the 50% premium combine to make 885 million shares
    Now the combined market capital will be $240 million for this new company.....(yes that’s right it will not magically go up or down due to the merger)
    From this a company with a combined market capital of 240 million and with 885 million shares on offer will HAVE A SHARE PRICE OF 27 CENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    soooooooooo what i would like to know is should the merger still go ahead?????? Do you think the take over panel will not be able to do such simple maths???? (if they cant i will be helping them......) Please correct me if im wrong but don't give me gibberish that the market has already factored this in and the price will stay on 47 cents (this would give the company a market cap of 410 million.... oh now how does that work??? but you say it is already factored in)
    What i would like to say is the mum and dad investor share holders of Golden west resources have said NO because after all it is already factored in!!!!!

As for Lingchip yes the share holders do not want to break up the company...... then why has it been broken up????? As for my understanding, the people who own the shares must agree to it being broken up.... YES??? Soooo lots of people follow Lingchip’s voting hey??...... not any more.......YES!!!

Yes i think Falak is key....... being the major shareholder and all..... i think i should let him know what’s happening maybe he would like to join me in my crusade for changing the way things are done, as im sure he wont want his sizable investment of 52.5 million shares in the new Fairstar (from his 7.5 million shares in gwr) to drop to 27 cents what a bad investment that would be!!!!! Maybe he should just buy golden west and get it over and done with........

Oh yes one more thing for those of us whom are less informed what is golden west energy for??? Any one know.... any one at all???

As for you Mr King Wally
    I'd rather be a goose happy and content knowing im on the right side of the law...... not having to worry about ASIC or the Feds breaking down my door at any moment now that’s quite surreal isn't it!!! While me a duck i can just fly away and lay my golden eggs while also fighting evil doers and corrupt villains where ever they are at work...... YES that’s right its MR DUCK MAN!!!! Show some respect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40313 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.