CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

"take a chill pill. With great respect, U must be new to this...

1. 8,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    "take a chill pill. With great respect, U must be new to this Game. So calm down newbie."

Yes I really must "calm down newbie" Its a real problem being so new to CTP, and I must thank you for your concern, and the proffering of your advice,

I feel so much better now that I have you looking after my interests.

And I simply agree with you that "I think ASIC should have some regulations in and around newbies like yourself with respect to such speccy stocks."

I would feel so much better if I had known as much as you, and comforted by the fact that ASIC was looking after my interests also.

"I do really fell for Newvbies like tyou, you must be under great stress as you admit. I am hoping that has not been transferrrwed to your family, if you have a family and or if they know what you are involved in, this make it very very stressful. "

It is humbleing that you have seen fit to "feel for Newvbies like you ( Meaning me and my family)

"All the best mate and feel free to continue posting your worries on here and some of us of the more experienced type may be able to placate you to some extent."

Thank you very much for your permission to "post my worries on HC. I can now sleep tight at night confident in the knowledge that you have mine and other newbies interests at heart.

Many thanks once again, I am so glad I spoke to you, I dont know what I would have done.

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $13.74K 260.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50222 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.