CTP 7.27% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

272727 shares = (minus) - $ 1363, page-39

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Robbo35, it is great to see you here on the CTP thread. You have an eloquence that brightens up the the proceedings. Furthermore, it is truly heart warming to see the concern you have for people that are quivering & stressing themselves to a possible breakdown. They should take comfort in the wisdom that you are imparting upon them. But as they say, you can take a horse to warter, but you can't make it drink!

C'mon CB, man up-personal attacks indeed..... I can't persoanlly attack you if I don't know you personally. Just stop quivvering like a lip in a snow storm and be patient. U have been (to be mild) positive on this stock for some time, then you sold because you got nervous then you bought back in... we are all trying to make a quid. Don't fret man. It is times like these that make the blood flow...as Eric Clapton said "Let it flow, let it flow..." like CTP's oil.love your work CB. you are a CTP Champion. Love Robbo35 xxoo.

Good luck to all. Whether they be shaking like a leaf, or cool, calm & collected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $9.557K 184.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37777 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 16663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.