WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

$274,542 Annual Revenue, page-2

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    It is incredibly low (albeit I think it's for 6 months, not 12). Still, it is fu*k all and highlights that without brand recognition, marketing noise and placement, any type of sales volume in the beauty space is hard.

The split shows in 6 months...
    $100,000 Dermitation and Drug Delivery
    $177,000 Devices

There is just no way to put a positive spin on this. Obviously, they are hunting 'big' deals and at least claim to have the supply/cost side sorted. And for sure a good deal could certainly build momentum... but the clock is ticking and falling apart due to lack of maintenance.

As for the direct-to-consumer strategy, they have to have one, and eventually, it might become meaningful... but that feels like a very slow burn, especially without cash to make noise.

Still. The business is still here, and that is pretty amazing, obviously, there is a bit more going on than we know about... so who knows. It's a huge pity that PP has had to spend so much time on the cash side, he can obviously get sh*t done, but continually begging for cash and not having cash to execute properly must suck.

I for one, am looking forward to what the rest of the year holds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.