VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

27c recommendation, page-134

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Great news regarding a new ETF
    Also uranium URA ETF rose 4% overnight. I have watched 7-8 million plus orders get filled over the past 2 trading days. Obvious accumulation by most likely new ETF. Also at close 3 million order appeared and partially filled in the closing match. Clearly accumulation. The big one is if this ETF has increase our market cap to above 150 million we should easily qualify for the URA etf. Now that’s rebalanced most likely June. If we see superannuation inflows into this ETF then we are looking at some breath taking gains. This is certainly my biggest ever holding of any stockk ever. I’ve been a hot copper poster since probably 2005. I know to look at market cap over share price. So here we have a 100 mill market cap which is 70% smaller than is compared BOE. I do own both but VMY market cap is far far more appealing if we compare the pair. Market cap ( thou there will be dilution or give up a project % ) our market cap is looking at over a billion just to qualify as a producer. So my entry is .058 and I am 70% of my super in this. My SMSF I took out of my time value wasted super fund and yes, put 70% in VMY and the rest into AGE, GTR, DYL, and AEE that should give me a few bags after a 1 year suspension. So yes, I as a 45 yo and am looking at VMY giving me my retirement. I bought my uranium shares mid 2020. I have never been more convinced or all in that uranium is the most upside than any sector and feel the transition from lithium to uranium is gaining momentum.

all the above is only my opinion and should not be taken as advice.

I’m happy to be humbled, but here I openly hope that all who 6-12 months ago or even recently in fact Gain a life altering outcome. I watched the last uranium boom, and there is no way I will miss it again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.