VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

27c recommendation, page-9

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    When did I make a prediction about 10c? I didn't, so don't lie.

I think Tutes was predicting a CR and also guessing a price. Perfectly reasonable thing to do.
    He is not "wrong in every way" because it remains to be seen on the CR.
    Again, dont lie.

Look, there are a number of factors that increase the probability of a CR "soon". Its just that simple, and they are starting to add up. You can speculate on an amazing JV/deal on Alligator that might yield an up front cash injection, or maybe a buyout perhaps? Sure, speculate away. But the relative probabilities of those sorts of things vs a CR are just very small. Its no more complicated than that.

Its fun to speculate but you talk about low low probability stuff and then refuse to even acknowledge the chance of a CR. That's irrational.

As for Shaw's 27c target its perfectly reasonable. But do look at the 3 catalysts they list:

1) Commodity market improvement
    2) Get Funding
    3) Successfully build mine

You could apply that to any mine developer and it would rocket on those 3 catalysts.

A 20% reaction today is impressive, even more so given the broader asx is in the red.

So perhaps it proves that one of the reasons for VMY being "undervalued" was due to lack of market awareness?

Also consider that a solid share price jump, if it holds for a few days will get the VWAP up and may just be the final catalyst for VMY to pull the trigger on the CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.