ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

27c valued at 234c before upgrade next friday?, page-65

1. 18,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    A little bit more info i have dug up-

Current resources before we get the updated which are going to be huge is that the uranium alone is bigger than paladins langer heinrich deposit and uranium is only 30% of the value of their total resource.

Soebody asked about the directors escrowing their stock, my information is tha they have voluntarily escrowed their own stock for a further 2 years. The top 20 own 82% of all stock.

The co is looking at dual listing in either London or
    Toronto, and the company has been in extensive conversations with leading brokers on both
    sides of the Atlantic.

Total values is approx currently 40 bill aus and only 10% of host rocks have been drilled. Once again this value doesnt include the results we are awaiting.

Greenland Minerals and Energy owns one of the world’s top-5 uranium deposits and the present
    U3O8 Inferred resource represents a value of less than US$ 1.00 per pound, compared with average resource
    valuations in the uranium sector between US$ 5 to US$ 10 per pound U3O8.
    While Greenland Minerals has the potential to emerge to a multi-billion dollar uranium company alone, the
    financial world has not recognised the Company’s huge potential as one of the world’s leading rare earth
    companies yet.
    Compared with the in ground value of the present uranium resource of approximately US$ 12 billion, rare
    metals and sodium fluoride represent an in ground value of more than US$ 20 billion.
    With the extensive exploration program having recently been completed, which included 19,300 metres of
    core drilling, significant resource upgrades are anticipated in 2009.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.924K 228.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97929 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 282542 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.