QTK quiktrak networks limited

it would be interesting to know what pallister thinks of himself...

1. 662 Posts.
    it would be interesting to know what pallister thinks of himself in his heart of hearts...

i mean, it is tragic really. upon quiktrak relisting many people i know researched the man and made comments like "this is the guy from the inventors series on channel 2, he is a really switched on guy, you watch him make it happen"....

3 years later it is a vastly different story. mp would meet very few people who didnt watch him very warily out of their peripheral vision. certainly i dont think he will ever again enjoy the support of the australian investment community. his reputation imho makes used car dealers seem reputable.

he once told me that he doesnt care what people think of him because that doesnt make him money. i disagree, a mans reputation is paramount to his ultimate success or failure.

so when he lays in bed at night i wonder what he truely thinks of himself? sure he might be a millionairre but has his life been successful? and i wonder what his father thinks of him? or his church? is he the kind of person that his children can look up to and admire?

hmmmmmm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.