ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

28,386,669 Alexs share holding, page-52

1. 753 Posts.
    Same. Can't even watch a pirated movie (Deadpool) in piece without getting drawn back into the fray.

We need to ask ourselves has Big Al really gone through all this bullshit for a lousy few million bucks on a fake deal - I don't think so, I know guys like this, even at his age still wants to prove himself with ultimate deal - redemption for many years of failed wanabee-Alan Bond entrepreneurial endeavors. Whoever are the full inner circle here I'm pretty sure that those few million bucks will need to be split between some pretty big ego's - it might sound like enough for us, but not for them

We need to ask why Mike would be bailing at this point. This is his entry to the big time also and he wants his pet tech discovery to fly and I have not heard of any other options that he might have to shift a Singapore geek project to an entity with some credibility (like a western listed company) and at the same time avoid the financial storm about to hit his little island.

We need to ask ourselves if either of these guys are ready to deal with the consequences if this is just a scam. Not just toothless ASIC, but the real risk of prosecution for fraud, shareholder class actions and some really nasty media exposure that will ensure credibility is in the bin forever.

The deal will go through. The only question I need to be asking is how they plan to do us over in the process and mitigate it as much as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.