PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Someone earlier did a comparison of Top 20 Holdings mugtrader,...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Someone earlier did a comparison of Top 20 Holdings mugtrader, and the big note was that our third largest holder, Mr Geoff Barnes went from 80 odd million shares down to 10 million shares, and so you can imagine, with our moderate volumes over the past month, how his selling would have kept the share price low - as whenever the bids at 1 cent build up, what tends to happen is that they've been sold into heavily. '

With any luck, he'll be off the register soon, and with any kind of interest in this stock, and someone wanting to take a position, share price could easily motor. I'm hopeful we'll see positive results from PPL1 and a quick partnering.

Remember we heard all the crap about Dr Aston wanting to partner with a major pharma, which delayed trials with canines? I wonder what came of that (given the emphasis on re-formulating of product to get around taste issues, and the emphasis on doing the trials well... hopefully someone can see where I'm going with this - but dammit!! tell us about it already!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $87.97K 426.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10300 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 261000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.