POZ 0.00% 6.0¢ poz minerals limited

my memory fails me for names atm been awhile since i posted...

1. 8,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    my memory fails me for names atm been awhile since i posted that. there is a canadian company unlisted that has been looking to buy aus phos assets i think they have purchased atleast one project. nmdc looks to be sealing the deal with mak, mak want ucl. something might have been happening with legend. there was also a mention in intersusies mak report naming other companies looking for fert assets. and there was an article in the australian mentioning some other acquisitions + mak/ucl. i have also noticed other aus phosphate explorers with deposits mention in their quarterly about investors looking at the projects.

poz is interesting as they looks to be able lift the grade to 35% though simple beneficiation and proximity to the coast could potentially reduce capex/transport cost compared to other projects. could become a straight rp export operation. but deposit is a lot smaller than wonarah but there is also potential to jv with legend for other half of the deposit. poz's half looks better than legends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.