BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

28 new nuclear plant applications in usa, page-7

1. 153 Posts.
    Nice pick up post-Lehman Bros in Oct 08!

I had funds tied up elsewhere until I re-entered BLR in Jan to Mar 09 after earlier having had the good fortune to experience the company's capacity for aggressive development and attendant share price performance from Jan to Aug 07.

A JORC-compliant Hansen is the goal. If even a share of Hansen (as disclosed in the 1 July 2009 BLR announcement) was sufficient to have attracted the initial attention of Uranium One, it's good enough for me.

What is a vast improvement on the situation of a year ago, however, is that the hard work and real dollars that BLR and STB put into the LOI goes so for to address the title issues that understandably gave Uranium One a headache at the time.

As with April's Fremont County court-affirmation of a conditional use permit allowing resumption of Taylor Ranch exploration and development activities, I have great confidence that the quiet title claim to the 49% of Hansen currently being adjudicated as between NZ Minerals and STB will see a fair resolution of the issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.