XJO 0.12% 7,980.4 s&p/asx 200

Nope. It's my EBB or Elephant Bull/Bear Bar system regime...

1. 1,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Nope. It's my EBB or Elephant Bull/Bear Bar system regime filter.

In short: It's a looped measurement of Higher low or Lower high of past 5 periods that recognises a similar break of 5 bar support/resistance on multiple time frames and also measures impulse. It needs to be used on all time frames. The LHPrice or HLPrice serves as a beautiful multi time frame trailing stop.

The thesis is based on the following paradigm. The market is only ever doing 4 things based on sine waves (which is why you like Elliot theory). That is bottoming, ripping/grinding, topping and chopping or decending. Stage 1,2,3,4. For 2 months I spent studying and testing this because I had some realisations that where my auto and manual systems failed or worked was due to the transition periods like all trading I guess. So I mapped it out.

I had many good systems and they all worked, but they were all trying to survive ALL stages and come out with edge. That's a tough ask and everybody needs to build some sort of regime filter to navigate where the hell we are and increase there percentage chances of the 4 styles = Breakout/Breakdown into trend of BTFD/STFR.

Commonly, XJO produces beautiful trends on a 1 hour where 15m bear bars are re-entry etc...Same on NDQ which is the ultimate BTFD index.

For a trend to break it must first get technical damage on lower TF's in order of 1-5-15-1hr-4hr. This is why lower time frames have poorer signal quality but get the best price if one can let them develop. Sometimes/always a 1/5min damage must make several attempts before continuation if not an impulse move.

The use of ma's just recognises whether we are in narrow or expansive state. There is a lot to unpack here but basically I'll never need anything else, this is a tier 1 navigation system that has been visualised so can walk in on any time frame and know exactly where I am! That used to be hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.