CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

$29,469,000,000 of Gold is it a Takeover Target like CDV?, page-62

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I have been underground in this mine. Just rolled up and asked to take a look. Got a topside drive around, "All this stuff will go down when we mine."

Then underground.

Ar least I discovered how black that black can be when they turned off every light.

Gold is in veins, inside intrusions angled about 60 deg and about 1-2m wide. I had the GF with me, and she was very unimpressed. I should have listened.

At the time they made drives that cut through the intrusions for quite some distance,. They drilled into the intrusion from the road way above. Blasting dropped the gold bearing material into the lower drive. Front end loaders then cleared out the roadway readied for the next blast.

Felt a bit uncomfortable whether there could be a rock hanging up there with my name on it.

The evidence of the old workings was enough for claustrophobia. these days workers are not prepared to work in a space 2.5 feet,/ 75 cm or less shored by short stumps. In those days they could have chased down every good vein of gold, It was not a roadway, what I saw was like the UK coal seam mining under the North Sea.

I assume any big chunk that falls down after blasting needs special drilling and blasting to break id down further.

I was dumb enough to rock up to HQ in Brisbane and hand Towsey a cheque for $5,000 when they needed to raise cash. He made out the invoice and I realised I paid for two weeks of his salary and took me two months to save,

That was around about 2007-8.

Recall the joke about the Bait Shop.

Fisherman inquired about the latest electronic wiggling, light flashing, fluorescent lures. "I suppose they do they do a great job catching fish?"

"Sorry mate. No idea. But they catch a lot of fishermen."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 11082893 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5538656 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.