29M 8.89% 41.0¢ 29metals limited

Happy {insert preferred name of public holiday] from a sad...

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    Happy {insert preferred name of public holiday] from a sad individual doing housework and researching a listing company while normal people a packing eskies and loading up cars. Or is research more fun than traffic and rubbing shoulders with bogans? Discuss.

30 November 2023, Maquarie WA Forum 2023 Presentation, page 12, they have 18 Mechanical Evaporators going- size and make of each not stated.

Googling found Minetek 600/300 Mechanical Evaporator on that company's website. That machine can treat 3.2m litres of water a day- half is evaporated and the other half needs to be treated. More googling, while other people are stuck behind rows of caravans and trucks on open roads, indicates that an Olympic size swimming pool (OSP) can contain up to 2.5m litres.

1.6m litres x 18 machines = 28.8 ml divided by 2.5ml equals 11.5 OSPs per day.

Looking at those machines it is hard to imagine them doing much but it could be doable.

That still leaves the problem of treating and discharging what will need to be discharged. That would include the speed that public servants can work to effect the necessary approvals. Not even I would waste a public holiday by calculating the working speeds of public servants- but I have seen a few slow ones at close quarter over the years. There would need to be draft documents amended and tracked changes made. Then do not forget the meetings and the pre-meetings that you need to have and then it would need to be put to the Minister as an announceable and etc.

So logistically, the boys could drain the mine fairly quickly but allow two years for the approvals etc.

Then there is the matter of approvals for the tailings...

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 29M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.040(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $287.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 41.0¢ $2.257M 5.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 138853 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 59867 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
29M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.