29M 0.00% 45.0¢ 29metals limited

Some quick points to help with less praying. DYOR below are only...

1. 1,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Some quick points to help with less praying. DYOR below are only my interpretation of Capi Cu situation.

Right now biggest risk for Capi Cu is tailings capacity running out and the company preferred option of utilising E pit void for tailings is being restricted by the water there. No tailings capacity = no more mining simple.

Capi Cu ETSF stage 1 (west of E pit) capacity forecast to finish in the next few months.

The company's previous plan was relying on E pit void for tailings. This is highly at risk given the water situation from Mar-23 extreme weather and the rainfall this year and potentially coming up. Difficult to see regulators agree to E pit void tailings plan when it increase risk of mine water (acid drainage) discharge to environment. Mine water collects in E pit and fail safe in the Mill Creek Dam when this Dam fails then water risk becoming uncontrollable discharge into Gunpowder creek (acid water). This is likely the reason mine water discharge has to be approved during wet season conditions to limit the acid water effects in the creek. It is safe to assume regulator prefer no mine water discharge at all into Gunpowder creek.

Realistically the next 3m lift at ETSF is probably the most likely next tailings capacity, this option minimise the risk of water discharge into environment. Hopefully someone on the conference call ask about the progress of ETSF next lift. Otherwise real risk Capi Cu have to shut down before the next FY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 29M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $315.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.0¢ $1.034M 2.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 607704 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 262080 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
29M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.