LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

296 targets....

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    just wondering if any of you true believers ever really get your heads around some of the statements issued by LOM?

here's a classic....
    "Lulo also hosts 296 kimberlite targets in two separate provinces, of which 97 have already been classified as
    proven and probable kimberlites and five confirmed as diamond-bearing pipes."

well, I don't know about you, but if LOM says it has already confirmed 5 diamond bearing pipes - then I say, where are the bloody diamonds??????..... or are we to assume that even when five diamond bearing pipes have been confirmed that only a trickle of diamonds are only ever to be recovered? these are very strange diamond bearing pipes indeed..... normally, Kimberlite pipes are anything from a hundred metres across to approx 600 metres across (sometimes much more) - and LOM has confirmed five such structures to be diamond bearing? it just doesn't make any sense....

and then their 296 targets? - WHAT? - I've never heard of any explorer having such a multitude of "targets", and what do they mean exactly by targets?
    the more I look at LOM statements the stranger they appear to me.....

good luck with that I say....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $13.55K 193.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 259859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.