GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

29m order @ 0.023, page-7

1. 1,871 Posts.
    It's not irrelevent at all, most people dont have IRESS and only see the top five or so lines of buy and sell depth, and just look at the overall numbers which are currently...

92 buyers for 101,728,340 units
    140 sellers for 96,244,403 units

without the 29 mill prop (fake) seller it comes down to 73 million sellers. There are numerous prop buyers at 0.001 of a cent as well. Comsec only allow orders to be placed within 60% of the last traded price, anything outside those parameters are seen as manipulative and are not accepted, but it seems there's different rules for some folks (and machines) If that 29 million sell order gets hit in the next month, i'll bare my ar$e in Pitt Street at high noon, it's as real as the tooth fairy. Either there should be no market depth allowed to be seen by anyone at all, or keep the orders real...no half measures. That's my rant, and from a non holder at that, so no bias. I did my arse on VIL who were a one time partner of this mob, and the depth got played with big time, in fact...there is still sellers in VIL at 12 15 and 16 cents on the screen, those orders have been there for over 3 years, and the shares are 0.001 of a cent, and those orders need to be refreshed monthly or they purge, so the owners have definately not passed away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.