CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

29th oct, page-8

1. 7,432 Posts.
    It's quite a pity I can't work out this URL douver for posting charts.
    Considering though that my charts aren't filled with fancy indicators usually highlighting Upside by machine supplied Commentary,my chart probably wouldn't appear all that authorative anyway.

I'm quite disappointed by this Gang mentality,you go in for haspete.Very SchoolYard.Do you really equate Share Trading with say Footy Games where you barrack for just the one side?Like Buy'n'Hold for Ever.There is no reason to buy'n'sell?Worse do you engage in only concentrating on UpSide and consider it,what?,macho to Believe and Hold/Listen to only CNX is a Winner babble?

Anyway,I see the Chart Weekly and especially Daily showing a slow,inexorable Down.Yeah it's bouncing off the flat line Long Term Average BUT it's also failing to regain even the ground it was in usually in July[ie 60ish not 55>].Daily it is in a series of lower Highs.Also it is not showing any higher Lows.

So if I sell at 56 and even can only reenter at 52,I'm still ahead and in position to BUY even lower in the 40's if/when next week brings some outside Bad News to bear.

On the other hand,I'm not so gung ho on buy low sell high that IF CNX can reclaim say 62+ and STAY there that I'll rue losing 10%+ and not just simply buy back in.I just don't have a problem with hitting the Buy/Sell button.

Anyway because of the General Market Conditions,I am dubious of this Flaring doing anything much for the SP.
    To be crude,it reminds me of that party trick by Yobs igniting their body gasses!!

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.