FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Thanks very much for that Ya, was going to hunt all that down...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thanks very much for that Ya, was going to hunt all that down myself, so appreciate your effort in saving me the time.
    You appear to have answered my question and your own....providing as you state, that Morocco, the North Sea & Ireland
    are now taken out of the equation. The confirmation of heavy oil in Morocco--I wonder if there were any pre-drill estimates
    there that would come close to the 39.6mmbboe "missing" if in fact SNE DOES have a 2C of 132mmbboe net to CNE.

OR, if in fact, the "heavy oil" was so heavy that it could never be classed as a 2C, economically speaking at least.

If we assume that the heavy oil discovery is not part of the equation then that leaves of course just Senegal then.
    Perhaps, if we assume NO contingent resource is released for FAN1 then that 12m net gas pay has been added to the
    total 2C for SNE. If 132mmboo only has been assigned to SNE @40% WI then if we use the standard conversion of
    6mscfg = 1boe then that 12m gas cap would equate to roughly 600bscfg or 100mmbooe. That is rather large I would have
    thought for 12m of net gas pay-what do you think?

It is of course possible that MORE of an oil component has been added to the 2C for SNE, thus reducing the "equivalent
    oil" component that the 12m gas pay would contribute.

Thanks again.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.