SRT 2.50% 20.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

The CR @ 2c has killed positive momentum in the SP for the short...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    The CR @ 2c has killed positive momentum in the SP for the short term, at least till it’s out of the way. I mentioned this is a past post that the sell down from 2.9c and the games being played on the close (during auction) over the last few weeks leading to the TH support my claim that a broker has been playing with this SP for their own / clients gain. I see this with many companies that they sell their souls to Brokerage Firms to raise small sums of capital. How a Broker can orchestrate a strike price behind closed doors, while having their own private clients hold stock in that company, force sell down on that stock knowing that their private clients can gain the same position in that company while locking in profit and this is totally acceptable by the regulator. This is a calculated assumption folks so don’t hammer me for evidence. My background is in Private Clients and now Financial Planning so I have a fair idea on how the system works. No one raises funds for you for only a flat brokerage fee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $34.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $28.77K 143.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.